Array
    Status
    Portland, OR
    Vehicle

1986 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B

Glass cockpit for your auto!

Wasn't sure where to put this, but I think this is a good forum.

Check these guys out for the ultimately insane instrument cluster: Chetco Digital Instruments

All blutooth sending units, touch screen, etc, etc...only bitch I have is no fuel/air mixture or pyrometer. You too can feel like a fighter pilot in the luxury of your pickup! lol

Array
    Status
    Orange Park, FL
    Vehicle

1995 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64
    Wow, their prices are more than I paid for my truck. Cool, but no thank you lol

First time I've seen something like that though that wasn't strictly an OBD2 plug and play.
    - Jason
    1995 Mighty Max || FQuick | My Build Thread

Array
    Status
    WA
    Vehicle

1989 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G63-T
    Nice find. Looks similar to the aem wifi unit. You have these digital sensors that plug into a module. You can use your phone or tablet and connect to the wifi. The specific web page shows the display. I don't remember the link but I remember the product.

Array
    Status
    Stafford, VA
    Vehicle

1995 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

Chevy V8
    at the marina i work at...i see all kinds of crazy gauges, old school, touch screen, one off...a few of them have the same type of stuff the navy has.

it is quite ridiculous. One boat, a Tiara has a full auto pilot system and self docking set up. you dont even have to tie it to the dock with lines. Just touch the screen at the place it shows--long/lat etc. and set it. It will not move from that point. it can dock itself in a slip...so freaking crazy..

Array
    Status
    Vacaville, CA
    Vehicle

1989 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G63-T
    Quote Originally Posted by l.k. View Post
    it is quite ridiculous. One boat, a Tiara has a full auto pilot system and self docking set up. you dont even have to tie it to the dock with lines. Just touch the screen at the place it shows--long/lat etc. and set it. It will not move from that point. it can dock itself in a slip...so freaking crazy..
    That is pretty interesting and ridiculous at the same time. I would love to see that system in action!