Thread: Bought a set of Eibach coil springs from a yard....

Array
    Status
    Clover, SC
    Vehicle

1988 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B

Bought a set of Eibach coil springs from a yard....

Well I picked up a set of front coil springs from a 1990 Mighty Max at a nearby parts yard. That's not too exciting in itself. Once I had them in hand, I realized that they were made by Eibach. After a call with Eibach, they couldn't find any records of the P/N on the springs or anything for the Mighty Max application, even in the "R&D" department. Does anyone here know anything about these?

color: black
    "Eibach 24/93"
    "MIT-2"

10.5" long

Array
    Status
    WA
    Vehicle

1989 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G63-T
    I was actually thinking of doing something similar with a spare set of eibach coil springs from my old honda civic. Maybe that's what happened with the truck you pulled the springs from. Possible application was for a different car, that just so happened to fit. Lol

Array
    Status
    Clover, SC
    Vehicle

1988 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B
    Quote Originally Posted by 4doorciv View Post
    I was actually thinking of doing something similar with a spare set of eibach coil springs from my old honda civic. Maybe that's what happened with the truck you pulled the springs from. Possible application was for a different car, that just so happened to fit. Lol
    I was thinking the same thing, but Eibach had no records on those part numbers for any application. The "MIT-2" makes me think Mitsubishi, but it's anyone's guess. We'll see how low they set once they're on.