Array
    Status
    CA
    Vehicle

1990 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

I.D.K.?

New member!!!

Hi everyone, Im a new member but ive owned a mighty max before. Im in need of help on what kind of bucket seat i can put into my truck?

Array
    Status
    Vanessa, Ontario
    Vehicle

1989 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    Welcome to the site Ricekidd. If you want some quick info just type bucket seat into the advanced search box at the top right corner of the screen. It will bring up prior posts that contain the phrase. Mazda "B" trucks and Isuzu Rodeo are reportedly a good match. Your engine code will be on a metal label on the passenger side firewall under the hood. If you have a four cylinder and it says 4G54 you have a 2.6 litre, 4G63 is a 2.0 litre.

Array
    Status
    CA
    Vehicle

1990 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

I.D.K.?
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy 2 View Post
    Welcome to the site Ricekidd. If you want some quick info just type bucket seat into the advanced search box at the top right corner of the screen. It will bring up prior posts that contain the phrase. Mazda "B" trucks and Isuzu Rodeo are reportedly a good match. Your engine code will be on a metal label on the passenger side firewall under the hood. If you have a four cylinder and it says 4G54 you have a 2.6 litre, 4G63 is a 2.0 litre.
    thank you very much, greatly appreciated!!!

Array
    Status
    American Fork, UT
    Vehicle

1987 Mitsubishi Montero
    Engine

Other
    If your original seat is a bench you can still install bucket seats-the holes/nuts are under the carpet. Very easy swap if you can find original buckets from either 1g or 2g trucks.