Array
    Status
    Portland, OR
    Vehicle

1986 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

Chevy V6

exhaust

Thanks man, I read up about what you're going to do with your truck and I know what you're going to experience, I'd suggest dry sump like the corvette has. The steering and oil pan was huge problem for me while the Ford and Dodge engines fit with no problem
    (Chevy rear sump, Ford/Dodge front sump). But we all know building a custom is truck, #1. it's your truck. #2. is a learning experience. #3. time consuming.

This weekend is all about time consuming, About 20 hours later here's where I'm at.
    5 sets of flanges and ended up with 6 pieces of removable exhaust with no use of a saws all.
    I still need hangers but this is ready to weld.
    Attached Images

Array
    Status
    Lawton, OK
    Vehicle

1980 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

Chevy V8
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickdees View Post
    Thanks man, I read up about what you're going to do with your truck and I know what you're going to experience, I'd suggest dry sump like the corvette has. The steering and oil pan was huge problem for me while the Ford and Dodge engines fit with no problem
    (Chevy rear sump, Ford/Dodge front sump). But we all know building a custom is truck, #1. it's your truck. #2. is a learning experience. #3. time consuming.

This weekend is all about time consuming, About 20 hours later here's where I'm at.
    5 sets of flanges and ended up with 6 pieces of removable exhaust with no use of a saws all.
    I still need hangers but this is ready to weld.
    What did you end up doing to resolve your problem? Im thinking about recessing the engine into the firewall to clear the steering or figure out a dry sump system haha