'90 MM 2.4l. 89k. Replaced a warped head, set base timing & run timing. All seemed to be going well. After some runtime and checking other items the motor seemed to be harder (slower) to turnover and get started. Weak battery ✔. Had to give alot of throttle to get started and it would rev high & low. Maybe I didn't tighten distributor ✔ timing seemed way off like 30ATDC.
Cursory checks I did 1) cam gear at mark, crank at 0 & rotor pointed at 1 ✔. Pulled codes 13 ( air intake sensor) & 25 ( BARO sensor) ahhh MAF, power & ground ✔. Disconnect battery to reset program, unplugged MAF to get original signal ✔. Still not trying to catch at all. Spark to plugs ✔ Strong fuel flow at high pressure hose ✔ When starting last time prior to no start it acted like one or two cylinder s were stumbling, then it caught and revs went high and low then back to acouple of stumbles and just shutoff. Has not and doesn't try to start since.
I know I am rambling but am frustrated. Middle of a complete home remodel and need my baby running.
Suggestions, thanks.