Hey all first post here and stoked. Love a mighty max. Was my first vehicle 20 yrs ago. Anyways just bought one for 400. Dude didn't know what was wrong with it. Loss of power and ran rough. When I checked it out it took a bit of pumping gas pedal to fire but she did. Ran rough at idle but when idle up it smoothed and and engine sounded fine. No knocks or pings. Took it around block and yes loss of power. I was willing to gamble and bought it. Drove it on the tow dolly fine and got it home... a week later tried to fire it up again with ether and fired right up and sounded smoother at idle then before. I didn't drive it because didn't have time. I work away 2 weeks at a time so fast forward 2 weeks. Tried to fire again to get it to mechanic and it just turned over forever and ether didn't help. So called for a tow... tried one more time before tow and it fired right up no ether but was running SUPER rough. Sounded absolutely terrible. In first gear couldn't get it to move cause no power at all and it would die.... timing must be off no? But to be intermittent like that? Distributor? I appreciate all your time you all pour into this site and I'm super grateful I found it. G63B engine. Thanks!