How's it going guy's , So I'm at a bit of a crossroads. I currently own a 86 with 78;000 miles that's in pretty good shape. I introduced the truck under ( Farm Phresh ) in the intro section. It's 2 wheel drive and I plan to drop it 2/3 and do a few other tasteful modifications but with an emphasis on keeping it appearing original. The problem is I rally want a 1st gen 4x4 and my options are to either sell my truck and look for a 4x4 , keep my truck and add a 4x4 to the mix , or look for a 4x4 with a bad body or motor and swap my good engine and body onto the donor. I haven't really priced 4x4's much either running or needing work so ballpark what are the 1st gen's going for? I really want to stay 1st gen due to the styling. I'm currently looking at an 84 that needs a transmission but the body and interior are rough so this would be a perfect swap candidate. The price seems fair if my transmission would work but the truck is located about 350 miles away from me so logistically it will be tough. If we can agree on a price that would be worth it having it shipped to me I may bite. If this doesn't pan out the next option will to be continuing to shop once I find out what I may need to spend to get a truck in similar condition to what I currently own. If I wind up just buying a good ready to enjoy truck I will put my 86 up for sale since I don't need 4 vehicles. Let me know what you guy's think.......Ben