ok so cannot get my 2.0 to run right after reman head, weber and generally a full overhaul. It is dieseling like a mo fo. Checked timing multiple times and played with full on the carb over and over. Compression is eh.. sitting at 150, 140, 139, 136. Appears to be getting oil blow by in all the chambers as the plugs are wet and black. Since being a new head and fully cleaned engine, i am suspecting warped deck on the block. Head was put together by a local machine shop that knows these mitsu's pretty well and also checked for warp. Previous head cracked on cyl 3 between valves so guessing ran hot at some point warping the block thus getting blow by and causing the dieseling. BUT one thing i did not account for is that i slapped the mech fuel pump on the block as a temp block off until i visit the machine shop to make some nice goodies for it. Would the unused fuel pump with no rocker and open ports cause the dieseling? Would that act like a massive vac leak in the head? I have another motor i just pulled from a wrecked 87 that ran great so swapping that in after a tune up and throwing some much needed gaskets on it until I can pull the head and send the block to get checked.