Array
    Status
    Murphy, NC
    Vehicle

1991 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64

Brake Job

Hi all, my front brakes are squealing a ton and i’m pulling to the right when braking.. so it’s looking like it’s time to change my brakes. I’m just wondering if the 91s were centric hub in the front and if i’ll have to do anything other than buy pads and just swap them out. Or if i’ll have to buy a kit with fresh rotors (i probably need them anyways) with pre-packed bearings already pressed into the rotors. and if that’s the case, does anyone have a link to a kit with all the required doo-dads? thanks for the read

Array
    Status
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Vehicle

1980 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B
    The rotors bolt to the hubs - they are separate from the bearings. The wheel bearings are like most rwd cars and trucks, and can be cleaned and repacked. RockAuto stocks everything you need for the brake job - be sure your calipers float freely - sticking calipers are a real issue with brakes pulling to one side.
    Pennyman1
    The best Dodge that Dodge never made
    Living the D-50 lifestyle since 1980

Array
    Status
    Kailua, HI
    Vehicle

1986 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    MB092749 are OEM 4X4 front wheel bearings two bearings per wheel all front inner & outer bearings are the same I don't have the RWD truck front wheel bearing part# (it might use different bearings?)
    They come with matching races AMAYAMA sells em cheap, I just bought a pair and installed them on my truck... My photo albums has pics am using my cell phone right now and it fails to upload photos.[H][/H]
    Daily Overhauls Do Get Expensive