Array
    Status
    Nyssa or
    Vehicle

1988 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

I.D.K.?

That's a Lotta vacuum

So there's this triple vacuum plug in thingy idk don't really know we're all this crap goes but safe to say if it just leads to the carb it won't be necessary uf I'm installing a webber? Do I just plug these or chase each one and cap it? Do I need to connect any of these? 2.6 87 ram 50

Array
    Status
    Tucson, AZ USA
    Vehicle

1987 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    If you're referring to the "tree" of vacuum barbs on the intake manifold just below the carb, you don't need any of those with a Weber. You can just cap them, or IMO better yet, use short lengths of vac hose bent in a U shape to connect pairs of them, as hose seems to be more durable than most vacuum caps. If that leaves an odd one remaining, cap that one or use a short length of vac hose plugged with a small bolt.

You might also consider connecting one of those manifold barbs to your distributor vacuum advance, which will reduce combustion temperatures at idle. "Ported" vacuum, which is taken from the carb just above the throttle butterfly, only exists to reduce emissions at idle, with the side-effect of also increasing combustion temps at idle. Before that came into use, all vac advance used "manifold" vacuum like you'd get from that barb tree on the intake manifold.
    1987 Dodge Ram 50 4G54 RWD longbed ("Elmo")
    1979 Lancia Beta Zagato spider ("Lola")
    1982 Lancia Beta Zagato spider ("Luigi")

Array
    Status
    Nyssa or
    Vehicle

1988 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

I.D.K.?

So all this vacum crap

87 ram 50 2.6 doing a webber swap I lost my footing and ripped a bunch of vacum lines .I hear anything hooked up the the vacuum. Control module can get ripped out I'm just trying to verify

Array
    Status
    Nyssa or
    Vehicle

1988 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

I.D.K.?
    I'm another post u say that the vacum control module is removable do I just cap everything as I go ? I ripped a bunch or lines and I don't really want any extras like as fair as I'm considering I'll roll the wind down or up depending on the heat..do if the vacum control can be removed can I just cap all that shiz to ?

Array
    Status
    Tucson, AZ USA
    Vehicle

1987 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    The only vac lines you really need with a Weber are the fat one to the brake booster, and a skinny one to the distributor vacuum advance capsule. All the rest on the carb or manifold can be capped, and any others (like on the EGR valve, sensors or such) can be left open.
    1987 Dodge Ram 50 4G54 RWD longbed ("Elmo")
    1979 Lancia Beta Zagato spider ("Lola")
    1982 Lancia Beta Zagato spider ("Luigi")

Array
    Status
    Nyssa or
    Vehicle

1988 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

I.D.K.?
    Idk I'd anyone tells you but you are a miracle to these trucks someone who knows ...and is actually replying . Priceless