Array
    Status
    Nyssa or
    Vehicle

1988 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

I.D.K.?

Super charger

So I've always loved super chargered sounds and I'm going to convert a 2.6 to a webber and I know webber sells "hats " that are for cold air/ boost set ups so if we were talking silly for fun build would it work ? I would like it to be effective but I'm not taking it to a track or anything so it doesn't have to be the best idea I'm just wondering if anyone has done it I assume u could get a bigger belt maybe sacrifice power steering or ac to put on a little charger...turbos are cool and if I can't get a supered then I'd still like to look into a turbo .not swapping the motor FYI I'd rebuild it but not replace ..I do also have a 2.0 but she's got t bone so she's a little ugly

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    I've seen SC's bolted to factory manifolds (yeah it was small but it made boost) so it's definitely do-able. If you want no brain boost - pull the EMS and engine from a Conquest/Starquest. All the hard work is done - just bolt it to the transmission.
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function

Array
    Status
    Nyssa or
    Vehicle

1988 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

I.D.K.?
    Sounds like fun does it hook up to the 4x4 tyranny to ? My current rig is 2 wheel but I found a 4x4 frame aND tranny so I wonder if I should hook up the conquest block up to my current rig or my future 4x4 ? Evil idea stirring up me thinks