Array
    Status
    Nyssa or
    Vehicle

1988 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

I.D.K.?

Absolutely insane question

Hey I've Fallin on some super hard times bad health to many bills and so loss in the family ...I got a 87 ram 50 with a bad carb ..I got a webber off another ram 50 that.ran great with it on there till I got t boned ... so my question is does anyone live close to ontario or and would be willing to help a desperate man get his truck running right idk how I could repay u as I'm up to my eye balls in bills but I'd figure something out I have a camper top for my truck I could give u or a spare hood I have I work at a parts store so I can get what ever we need I just have never done a webber swap before and I'm like asking random on the internet levels desperate right now ...sorry if this breaks form rules

Array
    Status
    Kailua, HI
    Vehicle

1986 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    Quote Originally Posted by Havelthebonk View Post
    Hey I've Fallin on some super hard times bad health to many bills and so loss in the family ...I got a 87 ram 50 with a bad carb ..I got a webber off another ram 50 that.ran great with it on there till I got t boned ... so my question is does anyone live close to ontario or and would be willing to help a desperate man get his truck running right idk how I could repay u as I'm up to my eye balls in bills but I'd figure something out I have a camper top for my truck I could give u or a spare hood I have I work at a parts store so I can get what ever we need I just have never done a webber swap before and I'm like asking random on the internet levels desperate right now ...sorry if this breaks form rules
    Praying things improve for you... Besides the Weber route, maybe a west coast Pick N Pull or other wrecking yard has a correct Mikuni carb for your truck..? A Mikuni will most likely need rebuild 'n replacement of parts with any rubber, like diaphragms (dry rot cracks etc) With any luck you can cobble together one good Mikuni carburetor from 2 carbs, buy a rebuild kit with gaskets etc... Check the float for leakage, there should be NO fluid inside the float; it can cause a no start flooded condition...

My truck a Gen 1 and your truck a Gen 2 so the Mikuni carburetors although almost same are a little different...

Read this thread: http://www.mightyram50.net/vbulletin...uni-carburetor
    Look at my photo albums: http://www.mightyram50.net/vbulletin/album.php?u=3998

You will fix it..!