Array
    Status
    Dover ohio
    Vehicle

1995 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64

Question 1995 mighty max 2.4 eight valve header

Anyone know where i can find a header for this engine in the mighty max? evertime i look it up it gives me pacesetters on summit yet summit says they are for a toyota 2.4 instead. they look similar to the mighty max's but i dont know if they will work. Any tips?

Also if you know where to get a tunable ecu for this year mighty max with an A/T please let me know

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Look up headers for Ram 50 2.0 G63B (the 4G52 and 4G54 headers are separate runner headers) They are a paired port header the same as the 2.4 4G64. Make sure it's for a truck and not a van as the van exhaust runners are shorter and will cause the exhaust to hit the firewall. Other references are L200 Express, Triton 2.0/2.4.

As for tunable ECU's there are plenty on the market but it'll come down to your level of experience with setting them up and how deep your pockets are. I've been looking at Speeduino ECU's and they look promising for price vs function.
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function