Array
    Status
    Western New York
    Vehicle

1984 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B

Smile Bed floor patch panels.

Hello everybody! I’m working on an 84 Power Ram 50, and currently I’m doing rot recovery. The bed of the truck is rotted through at all four corners, and I’m looking for some patch panel options.

I see a few places sell patch panels, but they’re model specific, and I haven’t found any for this one.

Im thinking of just getting any corrugated steel patch pieces and hoping that the corrugated ridges are the same size.

The good thing is that I’m only shooting for intact, and appearance isn’t super important.

Anybody have any luck finding bits with the same or similar corrugated bends?

Array
    Status
    New Zealand
    Vehicle

1981 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

Other
    The 4 corners of the 1st gen bedfloor are flat steel over here, so I just redid mine that way. (I. E I between the tyre tubs is the only bit corrugated) but we also got different wheel tubs here too.
    They are not too complicated to bend up, or to have bent up tho.
    Here a lot of Ford rangers get their trays removed and converted to flat deck or service bodies, so you can get a complete new rear tray for less than scrap metal, so there's a decent bit of new floor in one (you need 2 for a long bed)