Array
    Status
    Coos Bay, OR
    Vehicle

1995 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64

Mitsubishi Floor Mats

Hey guys! I just bought my first car and it’s a 1995 Mitsubishi Mighty max with the 4g64. i literally love this truck and i’m going to start modding it, starting with these literal shower mats trying to be floor mats. i’m wondering if i could get some mitsubishi logo or name black floor mats or maybe ralliart floor mats from the colt or lancer or something does anybody know any floor mats that fit relatively well?

Array
    Status
    Coos Bay, OR
    Vehicle

Engine

4G64
    by the way it’s the single cab

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Hi and welcome to mightyram. I found a DIY 'trim to fit' floor mat kit on ebay - https://www.ebay.com/itm/39262615894...e%3AMitsubishi

I didn't have any luck finding the specific accessory floor mats from a Mitsubishi dealer due to the age of these trucks, and a similar story with aftermarket mats. There are Lancer/Evo mats available but no idea on how well they'll fit the floor pan of the MM.
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function

Array
    Status
    Coos Bay, OR
    Vehicle

Engine

4G64
    oh awesome! thank you man this is gonna be a great start to making my truck not look like crap. i’ll send pictures when i order them for anyone else who’s looking for them

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    I would take a guess that the carpet from a Lancer or similar sized FWD car would be close to fitting the profile of the truck floor due to the shallow transmission tunnel. It will probably have holes and overhang that would need to be dealt with somehow, but if your trucks' carpet is thrashed or it's only the vinyl floor you should be able to pick something up from a yard cheap (if you can handle the process of stripping out seats and centre consoles etc to get to it...)
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function

Array
    Status
    Coos Bay, OR
    Vehicle

Engine

4G64
    Quote Originally Posted by geezer101 View Post
    I would take a guess that the carpet from a Lancer or similar sized FWD car would be close to fitting the profile of the truck floor due to the shallow transmission tunnel. It will probably have holes and overhang that would need to be dealt with somehow, but if your trucks' carpet is thrashed or it's only the vinyl floor you should be able to pick something up from a yard cheap (if you can handle the process of stripping out seats and centre consoles etc to get to it...)
    I plan on getting a new carpet because mine smells like hippies and chain smokers and i dont like the color i was just gonna go with black