Array
    Status
    Falls Mills Va
    Vehicle

1990 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

4G64

1990ish D50 4x4, 2.4, 5 speed

So I have a 90 ram 50 and pulled the tranny and engine. Had some scoring inside the #3 cylinder wall so I punched it out .40 over. Ordered new pistons and rings and the pistons won't fit the rods. After examining closer I found this has already had an engine swap. The tag on the block sows it came from a 93 which explains the pistons not fitting rods. My next issue is the tranny, which is a KM145, I pulled it apart only to find the place I bought the rebuild parts from, sent the wrong bearings. After I finally got the right bearings (I hope) I cant remember how to put it back together. My question is this, is there another tranny that will bolt right up to the 2.4 and slide right in without major mods? And if anyone out there is doing a km 145 or km 132 rebuild, can you please take some very detailed pics for me please?

Array
    Status
    Nyssa, Or
    Vehicle

1982 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    there is some info from my 145 rebuild, its a sticky under under Power train. while it is not a complete how to guide I will do what I can to help. did you take any pics to help reassembly or is that the problem. You help with main shaft assembly.