Array
    Status
    Lakeport, CA
    Vehicle

1995 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64

95 MM Cranks but refusing to start

I have a 95 MM, threw a rod bearing and sat for 6 months. Got her back from someone, long story. but Its refusing to start at all.

Replaced timing belt and balance shaft belt, fuel pump, battery grounds, and starter. I know this isnt the first thread but I noticed other crank no start threads are due to spark or fuel. But I pulled the fuel like to the rail, has a ton of fuel pressure. Very strong spark at the Dist. Tried starting fluid messing with plug order on the dist ect, and just no start. Any ideas?

Also pulled intake/fuel rail and cleaned it all out, incl egr, which was plugged with carbon big time. Ive seen that sometimes its the ecu, and I bought a new ecu just a few minutes ago, I didnt check the current ecu, but I cant return this new one, so regardless itll have a new ecu. Does anyone have any idea what it could be?

Timing marks and everything lined up when it was timed, but itll just crank and crank with no start. Id love for anyone to put in some advice, im loosing my mind over the past week trying to get her started again. Replacing wires and plugs soon, if I cant figure it out im going to take it to a shop but id love to not have to do that and spend more money than id like to.

Array
    Status
    Albuquerque, New Mexico
    Vehicle

1994 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

Other
    Having the same issue, ECM is good. Any luck yet?

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Check that the timing belts have been set correctly and the distributor has been installed with the alignment marks on the drive gear and the distributor body lined up. Are the plugs getting wet after cranking the engine over? The ICM may not be sending a pulse to the injectors - if you spray something like aerostart or even deodorant (yes, deodorant is combustible enough to get an engine to fire up) you know you are on the track.
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function

Array
    Status
    Albuquerque, New Mexico
    Vehicle

1994 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

Other
    Timing belt slipped off and all I had to do was to see if the rotor was moving when I was cranking the motor. Not to smart.