Array
    Status
    Florida
    Vehicle

1989 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G63B

Peterbilt 320/520 headlights

I’m new here, and to mighty max/D50’s, but I thought I would share something I figured out with you guys. Peterbilt 320/520 headlights will fit our trucks. I had some sitting around that I got for free from Truck-Lite a few years ago and they fit perfect. They’re also white LED’s and very bright (plus they have a black housing).

Array
    Status
    Florida
    Vehicle

1989 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G63B
    I will have to post the pictures of them later, the attachments are not working for right now for some reason.

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Nice alternative if you want to expand headlight searches. We have a thread for headlight mods and conversions, so when you get images to load (this is new user thing that needs moderator approval) add your pics to the members' posts
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function

Array
    Status
    Tucson, AZ USA
    Vehicle

1987 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightPass View Post
    I will have to post the pictures of them later, the attachments are not working for right now for some reason.
    In the post editor's image uploader, after you Browse for a file on your computer to upload, underneath that is an Upload File(s) button that doesn't look like a button or link at all, just plain text until you hover your mouse cursor over it, so maybe you just need to click on that.
    1987 Dodge Ram 50 4G54 RWD longbed ("Elmo")
    1979 Lancia Beta Zagato spider ("Lola")
    1982 Lancia Beta Zagato spider ("Luigi")

Array
    Status
    Florida
    Vehicle

1989 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G63B
    Quote Originally Posted by SubGothius View Post
    In the post editor's image uploader, after you Browse for a file on your computer to upload, underneath that is an Upload File(s) button that doesn't look like a button or link at all, just plain text until you hover your mouse cursor over it, so maybe you just need to click on that.
    Yeah, I meant it wasn't working correctly on my phone. I'm home now though and have the PC.. Here are the pictures.

Attached Images

Array
    Status
    Tucson, AZ USA
    Vehicle

1987 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    Ah, so basically LED replacements for the standard H6054 5x7" sealed-beam lamps. They look like these Philips units:

https://www.usa.philips.com/c-p/L605...gral-beam-lamp

...which are likely better than any similar no-name Chinese units of dubious quality and optics.
    1987 Dodge Ram 50 4G54 RWD longbed ("Elmo")
    1979 Lancia Beta Zagato spider ("Lola")
    1982 Lancia Beta Zagato spider ("Luigi")

Array
    Status
    Florida
    Vehicle

1989 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G63B
    They look similar to those, but the housings on these are black. They are manufactured by Truck-Lite, which is a very well known brand in the heavy duty trucking industry for lights.