Array
    Status
    Lincoln, NE
    Vehicle

1993 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

I.D.K.?

Pressure rating for inline fuel pump

I'm trying to replace my fuel pump, and decided I'd try going the inline route to save time and effort. I found a thread here from 2013 that listed the fuel pressure between 38-53 PSI, but the ones I can buy locally are either 3-5 or 5-10 PSI. Is that other number correct, and I need to look for a higher rated pump? I appreciate any assistance, thanks.

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Going by the year you've stated on your user array your truck will have either a 2.4 4G64 or a 3.0 V6. Both of these engines are running fuel injection - you will need a high pressure fuel pump. The pumps you are looking at are suitable for carbs.
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function

Array
    Status
    Lincoln, NE
    Vehicle

1993 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

I.D.K.?
    Quote Originally Posted by geezer101 View Post
    Going by the year you've stated on your user array your truck will have either a 2.4 4G64 or a 3.0 V6. Both of these engines are running fuel injection - you will need a high pressure fuel pump. The pumps you are looking at are suitable for carbs.
    It's the 2.4l. I've been researching all morning, and I think I've found one that should work on Crapazon. It runs up to 300lph/80gph at 43psi. Thanks for the response. I'm ordering it now and I suppose I'll see next week if it works.