Thread: Not new here but it's been a long time.

Array
    Status
    Mission, BC, Canada
    Vehicle

1989 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

4G63-T

Not new here but it's been a long time.

<br><br>Hey ya'll, just dropping a note to say hey.&nbsp; I can't believe how difficult it has become to find a Ram50 or Mighty MAx these days.&nbsp; I live in Canada so the MM is rather non-existant and Ram's have been culled from the herd to such an extent that i only see one every year or so.<br><br>&nbsp;Anyhow, i did pick up a 94 single cab, manual, Mighty Max the other day that seems to have some potential.&nbsp; I think I may go AWD with this one by using a DSM setup but it is still a future project so there will be time for research on this.&nbsp; Currently I'm working on my Plymouth Colt Vista with 4g63 swap and I have a Galant Vr4 clone project coming down the pipeline.<br><br>&nbsp; I've really been trying to find a 1989-90 Ram50 sport cab 5 spd with factory sunroof and thought i had one locked up but my middle man in the scenario dropped the ball and the truck got crushed, such a shame.<br><br>&nbsp;Always interested in new ideas so let me know what you think of this potential AWD project and potential hurdles in the way.&nbsp; I will make a post with pics soon.&nbsp;&nbsp;<br><br>&nbsp;Happy New YeAR!

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Anything is possible if you have fabrication skills or you can throw money at it. Factory 4x4 will have no issue with going turbo but if you are looking at AWD from something like the Evo or VR4, the 'cab on frame' layout is going to be a big hurdle. IMO it'll be way more fun sticking to RWD in these relatively lightweight trucks. I'm guessing you have a 4G64 2.4 engine so swapping heads etc to go twin cam turbo has been tried and tested forever. Post pics and ask questions
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function

Array
    Status
    Nevada
    Vehicle

1990 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

Other
    Welcome back.