This will be a long one..

I was born in 87. In 2002 my first truck was an 87 Ram 50 2.0 manual. It was blue. Got it for free from a family friend. Dad had me fix it up and drive it. About a year later found me a red 88 with an auto. It was in better shape for $700. Fixed with issues and drove it till I blew the head, but left for the Navy in 2006. Moved back home to train new guys, mind you I'm 16 years in, but my red truck was still there. Tried fixing it up and Right before I was going to start it I had a house fire while working on it and it burnt up in the fire. I was sad.
My Dad found another 87 Ram 50 that he wanted me to get. It was blue with an auto. Started its life as an Airforce truck (still has the ID tag they put on the firewall) and then was sold to Kendallville as a street department truck. City had an auction and a guy my Dad serviced as a Matco dealer had it and he was going to put Lambo doors on and just drive it till it fell apart. I wasn't super interested.
My Dad died this year, Thanksgiving morning. I totaled my beater 2 days later by hitting a deer. I had no way to locate this truck so I started asking people and literally knocking on people's doors that I had seen the truck parked at. Finally get ahold of the guy. He didn't want to sell it, but he loved my Dad and knew that we have 3 other Ram 50s in the yard for parts, so he sold it to me for what he had in it. It is lowered 3" and covered in road paint. I bought it.
In 2 weeks I have patched the floors, cut the Cat out, bought a Webber and a Carter in line pump, replaced carpet, swapped seat padding over to a rear bench from my recalled 2013 VW Jetta while keeping the original frame, changed spring bushings, vacuum advance swap, plugs and wires, thermostat, radiator, strut rod bushings, wheel cylinder and shoe swap, tie rod end, distributor and rotor, but I have 2 issues I'm dealing with still.
Transmission bushing needs swapped, need a reliable place to get one. AW372 trans. Yoke measures 1.55"
And my power steering leaks. I need the seal under the pitman arm. 30x42x6 current seal in place.
I'm going for broke and I don't want to pay out the nose for shipping. Anyone know about these parts? I should just post in the mechanics section.