Array
    Status
    Medford, OR
    Vehicle

1986 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G63

Hello :)

Hello! I’m new to this, I bought 3 trucks recently. 2 86 mighty maxes and 1 85 d50: so far only one is running. Once I figure out these carburetors I’ll have the others on the road.

Array
    Status
    Maurertown, Virginia
    Vehicle

1990 Dodge D-50
    Engine

4G64
    Welcome to the forum, Timmytank! Be sure to post some pictures, and be confident that the help on this forum will get you through just about anything.
    The greatest gift you have to give to the world is that of your own self~transformation.

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Hi and welcome to mightyram. 3 trucks? You started your collection straight up! Most wait a year or 2 before they get the bug to get another one. The Mikuni carb is a diabolical thing to work on. The vacuum lines are one thing, but the carb is equally as bad to disassemble and rebuild. There's always plan B - a Weber swap. Worth the effort if you are handy with a wrench. Post pics and ask questions
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function

Array
    Status
    Medford, OR
    Vehicle

1986 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G63
    I will post some pictures here in just a bit. The trucks came as a package deal. Crazy guy that I use to work for was clearing a property for his friend and selling off the trucks. He said I could have the running one for $200 but I had to buy all 3 of them for $200 a piece lol. I wound up spending $600 for the 3 trucks. each truck came loaded with parts in the back for these trucks ( not much useful) I have like 10 of these mikuni carbs... I'm not great with carbs in the first place but these are not user friendly lol. At the moment I am trying to figure out the ignition coil wiring for my 86 mightymax. I have a running 85 but the harness seems different. either way, once I get spark on this 86 it will fire up I'm sure.