Array
    Status
    Cant Say
    Vehicle

1987 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

Dodge V6

Lift Kit

Does anyone make a actual suspension system for our trucks, like a full lift with extended control arms, drop arm crossmember and torsion key bracket?or are we stuck with cobblibg parts from different trucks and crowwing our fingers the angles aren't at a 45?

I took my control arms and keys back out because the upper control arm was at such a angle I would feel unsafe with it down the highway. I've already had the experience of stock arms on a lift.

Thanks! -Paul

Array
    Status
    New Zealand
    Vehicle

1981 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

Other
    You can get 2" extended control arms off aliexpress. Search l200 extended control arms. They are tubular type ones. Quality is probably debatable

But.... That means they probably are copying someone else's design, so there may be some out there

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Nobody makes parts for 'light' pick ups as they are not being produced by any car manufacturers. Gen 3 trucks have taller steering hubs so those with custom made arms and whatever else you can hunt down will/might be the only options. If nobody is catering for the market you're pretty much left to your own devices.
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function