Array
    Status
    Big Sandy tn
    Vehicle

1989 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G54B

New need help

Hello my name is Jason I'm new here I've checked out information from the forums and got good useful information. But now I'm having major problems and I need some suggestions if maybe this ram 50 is fixable or replace engine.

So I registered to see if you knowledgeable people could help a brother out.

Array
    Status
    Big Sandy tn
    Vehicle

1989 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G54B

Hello need you guys advice

Hello everyone I'm new here I've gotten a lot of useful information from you guys' forums so I decided to register myself.

I have an 89 ram 50 2.6 with major issues that just started yesterday if anyone would like to hear the symptoms and maybe help a brother out let me know thank you all.

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Hi and welcome to mightyram. If you can't find an answer directly from threads/posts just ask in your thread. Guaranteed you won't run into something we haven't seen before and you'll either get a response on the thread or a link to a post somewhere that'll help solve your problems.
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function

Array
    Status
    Big Sandy tn
    Vehicle

1989 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    Thank you.
    I did create a thread with all my problems and symptoms in there.
    I don't guess it's been checked for approval and posted yet.

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Yeah, admin and new post approval is tight. If you haven't got the original thread, just repost your inquiries here as this thread is up and approved.
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function

Array
    Status
    Kent, WA
    Vehicle

1989 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    I can’t find your post with the symptoms/problems. Maybe you can link to it from here?

Array
    Status
    Peoria, AZ
    Vehicle

1994 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

6G72
    I had an 89 2.6L and sold it last year. It needed a complete transmission and engine overhaul. I got halfway through the transmission and decided to look into a newer V6. I picked up a 1994 Mighty Max V6 a few weeks ago. Needs some TLC but it runs good. I would recommend getting the Dodge shop manuals on ebay or elsewhere. Invaluable information paired with this site you will get it figured out!