Array
    Status
    South Texas
    Vehicle

1993 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64

New 93 Mighty Max Owner

Hey found this forum, some of these rebuilds/builds are crazy, I'm not a mechanic so seeing people take everything apart and rebuild again is cool as hell. Already gotten help in old threads getting a new dome light cover for only $15 bucks on eBay hell yeah! Buying this was a month long process, contacted seller on FB marketplace around 7 at night, it sold at noon the next day had to work didn't get to see it, the guy sells it back to the owner a week later said he didn't like the smell coming from it, owner texts me if I'm still interested, of course, he says alright you can check it out in a week my sister in laws starter went out so she needs to use the truck, messege him a week later for an update, nothing, one more week and he replies he doesn't want to sell it now, a week later he says he wants to sell it, bought it the next day. Great feeling driving the Max home and seeing it in the driveway. Only thing that isn't working are the tail lights and the dash lighting, #12 fuse keeps popping, started a thread for it http://www.mightyram50.net/vbulletin...t-Fuse-Popping

I love everything about this truck, hard not to try and make it my daily. 150,000 on it so I've just been driving it on the weekends.
    Attached Images