Array
    Status
    Jacksonville FL
    Vehicle

1992 Dodge D-50
    Engine

4G64

New seats

Ok so I'm new to the D-50 game I've only had my truck for about 5 months now and I've turned my attention to my terrible looking bench seat. I need to know what i will need to get some bucket seats in my truck they can be from another vehicle I just need to know what seats from other vehicles can fit in my truck and what rails I will need.

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Guys have used seats from full size Ram trucks, Lancers, recently a fully adjustable rear bench from a Range Rover - just about anything can be made to fit them (I used seats from a Peugeot 306xsi...) It will require making support rails to adapt your choice of seating but due to the floor pan being relatively flat this isn't a big deal. It will be advantageous to either be able to weld or know someone that can do it for you once you've designed the supports and cut the pieces up to fit. Square tube steel and thick flat stock should be enough. Seats from a Montero would be close and my bet it would only take redrilling the mounting holes in the seat base and adapting Mighty Max factory sliders to get them to go in.
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function

Array
    Status
    Tucson, AZ USA
    Vehicle

1987 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    Just saw a post confirming that seats like this from a '85-93 Mazda B-series are a direct bolt-in swap:

In fact, those vinyl shoulders remind me of the Montero/Raider seats, wonder if they could be from the very same supplier?
    Attached Images
    1987 Dodge Ram 50 4G54 RWD longbed ("Elmo")
    1979 Lancia Beta Zagato spider ("Lola")
    1982 Lancia Beta Zagato spider ("Luigi")

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Hmm, nice find SubG
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function