Array
    Status
    Lagrange, Ga
    Vehicle

1987 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

Other

New guy intro

So I bought an 87 sport for pretty cheap. It has 88000 original miles. Runs like a top. In the process of replacing everything under the front end bushing wise and ball joint wise as well as new shocks, and a weber conversion, new radiator or may have mine fixed, already did idler arm bushing and both u joints and trans mount, and a plethora of other stuff to make her my daily. Has anyone else have this tag on their truck. I haven't tried to post a pic yet so forgive me if it doesn't show. Also being an 87 but made in 86 was it one of the first made or something. The plate I think basically says it was ordered by the united states air force, which I did find to be true and they kept it 10 years then fort gaines police dept got it and kept it until I bought it. You can still see the police stickers and the back tailgate says we proudly protect and serve. Lol truck had no air or radio but police radio was installed as I can tell it was removed by the tell tale signs. Will post pics when I can figure out how.

Array
    Status
    New Zealand
    Vehicle

1981 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

Other
    yup there has been a few military owned trucks come up here from other members, some still come up at auction. generally a very plain interior (cigarette delete etc)