Array
    Status
    Mustang, Oklahoma
    Vehicle

1993 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64

CEL CODE 41 Mighty Max 4g64 1992

Hello this is driving me crazy can't get rid of this check eng. light. It reads out as code 41 Injectors, replaced all four fuel injectors
    runs better light still comes on after a couple of miles. The truck was surging when you would come to a stop like you were running out of gas before idles ok. I cleaned the fuel injector electrical conectors when I replaced the injectors. Fuel filter has been replaced along with MAF, spark plugs, air filter, ECM has been overhauled. Not sure what to do next, any Help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank You

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Had a look around on a few Mitsubishi forums. The CEL code 41 may be getting triggered by bad injector drivers in the ECU. It's goofy because the ECU is causing the fault but doesn't recognise the issue is internal. The ECU's are known to go bad (failed capacitors and/or damaged circuit board tracks related to leaking capacitors) which usually results in rough running and idle + loss of power, but I can't say if it'll also fit the description of 'bad injector drivers'.
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function

Array
    Status
    Mustang, Oklahoma
    Vehicle

1993 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64
    Quote Originally Posted by geezer101 View Post
    Had a look around on a few Mitsubishi forums. The CEL code 41 may be getting triggered by bad injector drivers in the ECU. It's goofy because the ECU is causing the fault but doesn't recognise the issue is internal. The ECU's are known to go bad (failed capacitors and/or damaged circuit board tracks related to leaking capacitors) which usually results in rough running and idle + loss of power, but I can't say if it'll also fit the description of 'bad injector drivers'.
    Thx for taking the time to read my issue, I just sent the ECU out to be serviced and repaired a couple of weeks ago.

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Ok, guess I need to keep looking. Don't dismiss the ECU not being the problem though - stranger things...
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function

Array
    Status
    Kailua, HI
    Vehicle

1986 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    any update CEL code 41 Royals..? Happy Birthday