Array
    Status
    Cant Say
    Vehicle

1987 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

Dodge V6

oddball car

heres my latest project, a 1972 amc ambassador! you can find me on http://www.theamcforum.com/forum/forums.html with the username 72ambassador

build thread: http://www.theamcforum.com/forum/197...pic107247.html

she got dynoed today, 325 horse 455 torque!!!

ill be sure to colletc more photos as i go

Array
    Status
    Kailua, HI
    Vehicle

1986 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    build photos need more build ha ha but your station wagon is unique, not many around for sure... I like the way you appreciate older vintage cars & trucks... Like the elderly folks the old oodball cars are most often just ignored 'n neglected... I once owned a 1958 Nash Rambler SW... I was young and ashamed to be seen driving it -- how ding ding of me & today that car is a really rare gem worth much more than it cost new...

Thx 4 da Inspiration Salteen

Array
    Status
    Cant Say
    Vehicle

1987 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

Dodge V6
    Quote Originally Posted by xboxrox View Post
    build photos need more build ha ha but your station wagon is unique, not many around for sure... I like the way you appreciate older vintage cars & trucks... Like the elderly folks the old oodball cars are most often just ignored 'n neglected... I once owned a 1958 Nash Rambler SW... I was young and ashamed to be seen driving it -- how ding ding of me & today that car is a really rare gem worth much more than it cost new...

Thx 4 da Inspiration Salteen

May as well update my F100

It's got a 402 cubic inch Windsor. Producing 402 hp and 402 tq out of a B303 cam and cleaveland heads and 9:1 compression (aftermarket 4" crank) all going to the original 3 speed with a gear vendors.

Oh and its got that quad 2 bbl intake too!

It made new York to LA in 29:35 (aiming for 30) setting the cannonball full size pick up record and it also set a record for the most gas carried (i think). I put 2 70 gallon tanks in the bed (~160 gallons) putting my driving range to almost 1100 miles (9 mpg average)

I made 1 15 minute fuel stop half way and averaged 93.1 mph but maintaining about 130 mph most of the way.

I got home and purchased 6 cars.

1972 amc ambassador wagon
    1977 chrysler newport
    1983 imperial
    1962 newport automatic sedan
    1967 belvedere I sedan 273 manual
    1964 dart sedan slant 6 Automatic