Array
    Status
    Earth, the Solar System
    Vehicle

1985 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G63B

Where are the grounds?

I have the block to the battery. Frame to block, the battery tray from the frame, and a small wire on the passenger side from the exhaust manifold to a heat shield on the firewall. I think that is all the engine bay.
    I need to know how many and where the inside the cab grounds might be. I know of the one for the mikuni control box. There must be one or two others under there. Anyone know? I don't want to remove all the duct work I carefully put back in and sealed with duct tape.

Array
    Status
    Earth, the Solar System
    Vehicle

1985 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G63B
    OK I undid and cleaned the ground screw where the turn signal relay is mounted OE (replacements do not have the mount on them.)
    I took out the dash bezel and instrument panel, as I removed it the oil pressure light came on. It was the only connector still attached. I cleaned up the contacts with spray contact cleaner and sand paper on the brass plugs. Loosened then tightened each Phillips screw. Sprayed out the female connectors. put the instrument panel back in and the dash lights work. Headlights and turn signals are still weird. At first would not all work them monkeyed with on and off headlights while turn signalling and they started to work. I'm still unsure of it. It started easy, died when I gassed it. It did that awful loud solenoid not catching sound next two tries then caught and started right up.

Array
    Status
    Earth, the Solar System
    Vehicle

1985 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G63B
    Found another ground near the oil filter. It goes from frame to block. Cleaned it up too.

Array
    Status
    Tallahassee, FL
    Vehicle

1986 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

I.D.K.?
    I have to do the exact same thing with my 86. Thanks for the legwork!