Array
    Status
    Santa Cruz, California
    Vehicle

1994 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64

Headlights and taillights

Hey guys I was trying to align my headlights last night in the 1994 mighty max that I just bought it was a salvage title and the guy who fixed it up prior to me had super glued one of the connectors on and it’s barely holding on so I was wondering if you guys knew where I could get my hands on a new connector. Also the stock headlights aren’t the best so I was wondering if you guys had some good recommendations for aftermarket lights? The other thing that I noticed was that my tail lights don’t turn on at all but my break lights are working and so does my turn signals so I’m going to try and trace the wires for those later this week and figure that out if you guys have any ideas on that I’d love to hear you’re advice! Thanks so much!

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Some ideas are here - http://www.mightyram50.net/vbulletin...our-headlights!

I would swap up to halogen semi sealed headlights and try a few different globe inserts. The globes that normally come with semi sealed headlights aren't bad compared to a stock sealed unit but there are better on the market now. I have been using LED COB H4 inserts in my daily and they leave ordinary halogen globes for dead (I also installed H7 inserts in wifey's previous DD and they made a world of difference...) Only thing I've had an issue with was one of the inserts I bought failed after a year but they were pretty cheap (ebay purchase).
    Ebay is your friend
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function

Array
    Status
    Sacramento, CA
    Vehicle

1979 Dodge D-50
    Engine

Chevy V6
    Go LED if you can.
    Members come and members go, But the board keeps track of them.
    Find me on FaceBook
    clicking HERE.

Or look on YouTube Click Here.
    http://mobilemillwright.com

Array
    Status
    Laredo Texas
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B
    Can any one tell me if there is supposed to be a head light reminder buzzer that sounds when the key is off but the lights are on? There is a buzzer for the key and that is the only one I can see which does work. I thought that maybe the same buzzer would sound for the lights too but it does not. Can't tell you how many times I came close to running down the battery to next to nothing...

1985 Mitsubishi Mighty Max 2.0 Base model.

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    It wasn't an option IIRC but they are easy enough to rig up. Look on youtube for a guide - the piezo buzzers are dirt cheap...
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function