OK guys so I just was given a 1986 Ram 50. It has had 2 owners but hasn't been daily driven in 10 years. I have so many questions but I am starting here. There have been modifications done by would be mechanics. So to start It was pulling fuel from the old gas can in the bed with two hoses ran too an aftermarket electric in line fuel pump. That being said I always like to have a baseline to start my trouble shooting from. I replaced the tank and fuel line but assumed that the in line pump was installed due to the mechanical pump not working. After making the fuel system as close to factory as I could it runs for about two or three minutes then acts like it is starved for fuel and dies. But this is only with the inline pump running. I shut it off and it will run fine at idle and will also run fine a steady 3000RPM. The issue now is that when I first hit the gas there is the classic fall on its face for a sec before grabbing fuel. What I am here to ask is if the weber conversion is the where I should head from here? Is rebuilding the Mikuni worth it? I plan on driving it daily for a while before performing an engine swap so I'm interested in what the best method is. Thanks for any input.