Status
    San Jose, Ca
    Vehicle

1991 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64

91 mighty max 4g64

hi,
    i recently acquired a 1991 mighty max. the truck is currently not running due to the injectors not receiving any signal so the engine is not getting any fuel. i tested the injectors,they were still good. the pcm and the engine control relay were replaced as well was the fuel pump. I suspect it could be a short in the wiring somewhere but i'm not sure. could i missing any thing that might be causing this issue?

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Hi and welcome to mightyram. Can you confirm the ECU is good? Also check the ICM in the distributor. If it fails you won't have an output signal to trigger the injector sequence. If it's a wiring fault you'll have to trace back the wiring to find the fault but it should be simple enough to locate if the issue is affecting all injector pulses only. And what was the source vehicle you got the replacement PCM/ECU from? The 1990 Mighty Max used a single year specific engine management with matching peripherals. Expensive to fix and only worked for that year model.
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function