Array
    Status
    NORTH FORK, CA
    Vehicle

1988 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

I.D.K.?

New D50 owner

I just picked up a real nice 88 D50 with just a tad over 100,000 miles on it from an estate sale where it's been sitting in a garage for a couple of years. After doing some careful prestart maintenance, I find it runs like a top. It has the 2.0 engine with a 5 speed. What I love is the fact it has no crap on it like A/C, power steering etc. It's in very, very good condition except for some minor accessories needs such as sun visors, seat covers etc. My question is, are there any supply houses that do not charge an arm & a leg for these things. If I knew how, I would post a couple of photos. I will probably put not much more than 500 to 1,000 miles a year on it. To be honest, I had no idea this truck existed. Any input or advise of any kind will be appreciated.

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Hi and welcome to mightyram. I believe there are 're-skins' available for stock seats (Gen 1 trucks) but not so sure about Gen 2's. You can buy off the shelf seat covers but they won't be tailor made for the Mighty Max/Ram50/D50 specifically. Ebay is your friend here. As for the sun visors you will need to go JY hunting for a replacement. I highly doubt there is any OEM new/old stock available anywhere. Posting pics is easy once you get the hang of it. Here is a run down -

Click on "Go Advanced" which is under the post text window, then scroll down the screen to "Manage Attachments" and click on that. A file manager menu box will pop up with a green plus sign "Add files". This will give you options of either downloading from a site/URL or from your own source (PC, laptop etc). Select the source file and upload it then it will appear in both the album box and in the bottom "Attachments" box. Once you have your file ready to add to your post uploaded then click on "Done" and it'll automatically put it in the post you're working on. If you don't use an uploaded file within an hour (I think...) the file is scrapped from the album folder.
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function

Array
    Status
    NORTH FORK, CA
    Vehicle

1988 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

I.D.K.?
    Thanks for the info. The more I drive this truck, the better I like it.

Array
    Status
    Nevada
    Vehicle

1991 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

6G72
    Welcome to the club. You can always search ebay and amazon for parts. Oddly enough these trucks are still pretty popular worldwide becuase they were sold to many markets.