Array
    Status
    ney york
    Vehicle

1993 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G64B

Front bushings

Hey all, bad news. I had a seizure and wrecked my truck. Conveniently I have a little money to rebuild. I got a parts truck for the big stuff. Couple questions. This front end is some kind of torsion bar setup right? I can't find bushing for them anywhere. Going all energy suspension! Also I was thinking about trying to sneak some drop spindles in. With a factory 2wd setup can I just swap them out? Factory springs but mangled shocks getting replaced. While it's immobile I can do the sweat equity stuff if anybody wants to chime in. Thanks

Array
    Status
    Ca
    Vehicle

1993 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

4G64
    ^^^
    geezer ???

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    4X4 can't be lowered using drop spindles. RWD uses conventional spring over shock and control arm/radius rod assemblies up front - drop spindles are available. You'll need lower control arm bushes, stabiliser link + 'D' bushes and radius rod bushes for the urethane front end rebuild. It would pay to replace the upper control arm pivot assemblies as well.
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    And be careful about your choice of shock absorbers. I bought some HD shocks with 19mm shafts and they came with dust boots (nice) but the collar on top of the shaft fouled access to one of the UCA pivot mounting bolts. I ended up cutting and grinding the collar off to gain access, sacrificing the dust boot.
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function

Array
    Status
    ney york
    Vehicle

1993 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G64B
    Radius rod, that's it. Thank you. Between online & couple parts guys it's gonna be sweet. If anybody knows of a factory 5 star wheel for sale it's on the list.