Hi everyone. Just wanted to check in and introduce myself and my new (to me) ride. I recently picked up a 1988 Power Ram extended cab with 2.6L, 5 speed, sunroof, and factory roll bar w/lights. Not surprisingly, it needs some work, but seems like the engine and drive-train are in good shape. Brakes don't exist, shifter is VERY loose, as is the steering. So obviously, it needs some major TLC and a good cleaning. I already have the suspension, steering, and brake rebuild parts on order. I've been tinkering on cars since the late '70's (Yes, I'm and old fart!!), but this is the first Dodge I’ve ever owned (I’m mainly a Ford guy that grew up in a Ford family, so I don’t know diddly-squat about Dodge (or in this case Mitsubishi)), so I’m interested in learning about this Dodge. I’ve been tinkering on cars for decades and enjoy modifying them to meet specific needs. I’ve spend hours reading this forum and want to say it seems to be an impressive forum with a MASSIVE amount of knowledge. More reading for me!!

On a side note, if anyone has questions about Fords, I'm always available to help, so just ask.

So with all that said, here are the pictures that I know you want to see:
1988 Dodge Power Ram 50 (1).jpg1988 Dodge Power Ram 50 (2).jpg1988 Dodge Power Ram 50 (3).jpg