Array
    Status
    Richmond, VA.
    Vehicle

1987 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G63B

87 ram 50

I have been working on a truck that I have had about 22 yrs. it set for the last 12. I decided to get it running about 8 months ago in my spare time, had I of known that the parts were very hard to find I probably would have had second thoughts. Any way during my time working on this truck I found and read this site probably everyday looking to find how to get parts (Ex a gas tank or a header) and read what was good ideas such as the weber. The guys on here seemed really knowledgeable about these vehicles so I decided to join MIGHTYRAM50. Thanks for all the help and if I see a post I can help out with I will throw it in there!!!

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Hi and welcome to mightyram. 12 years is a long hiatus for any vehicle but it's people like you that don't give up or be dismissive because "it's old" that this site aims to help. The nuts and bolts of these trucks are not that hard to deal with but it's more panels and trim stuff that can take time to track down. I like the G63B engine. It has a huge scope for tunability and parts swapping/modification, and it's probably the most forgiving engine option in Mitsubishi trucks to work on.
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function

Array
    Status
    Richmond, VA.
    Vehicle

1987 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G63B
    homestead.jpg

A picture of the homestead here in Richmond, VA. this Memorial Day weekend.

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    A nice place you have there - and lots of muscle hiding in the garage. You really love your machines don't ya
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function