Array
    Status
    Michigan
    Vehicle

1988 Mitsubishi Montero
    Engine

G54B

Newbie from SW Michigan

Hey there all. Been putting off the resto on my 1988 SWB Montero forever. Finally getting into it with the whole quarantine thing. It was a bit of a basket case when i bought it but the body is straight and it ran good-ish when it was running.
    Hoping to run down a no-fuel issue this weekend. Looks like P/o was running without a fuel filter so that goes on the list too.
    Mostly just saying hi and getting my dormant account back to life with this post.

PS a good friend just picked up a 1990 MM 4x4 3.0. So if anybody is up for a SW Michigan Japanese 4x4 club let me know

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Well, I guess now's as good'r time as any. Just make sure when you go into a JY you have a broom stick with you to poke anyone away from your 1.5 m exclusion zone lol. Hopefully you're not looking for body and trim parts as I'll bet they're not the easiest to get a hold of. Welcome back
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function

Array
    Status
    Michigan
    Vehicle

1988 Mitsubishi Montero
    Engine

G54B
    Thanks for the welcome, this is a really impressive community you all have here.