Thread: What size tires and rims can i fit?

Array
    Status
    New Providence,PA
    Vehicle

1994 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G72

Cool What size tires and rims can i fit?

Yep, i just got a 94 mighty max 3.0 4x4. Running stock tires and rims. I like to make this rig look better so can i run 6x5.5x9" rims with 265/70R17s with a small ftont end lift? Lots of room in the back wheelhouses. Front kind of low looking and needs to lift just to level at least. Can someone advise me f this fitment please? Rins im looking at have an off set 4.75 backspace and a 108 mm hub bore.

Array
    Status
    New Providence,PA
    Vehicle

Engine

4G72
    Rims have a - 6 offset also

Array
    Status
    Nevada
    Vehicle

1991 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

6G72
    I’ve got a 4x4 and am running 30’s on mine. I’ve seen several others run 31’s with stock lift. If you want a wider wheel look at the slightly newer Montero wheels. They look and fit well.

Array
    Status
    New Providence,PA
    Vehicle

Engine

4G72
    Thank you sir. Im really liking some pro comp 6x5.5x9 27's a guy bought and they wont fit his rig. If i can fet tgere beforesomebody else gets them im golden. Already have sone decent 265/70R17s for on tgem. Have to crank up t bars and hope for the best. Should look 100% better than stockers. -6mm offset will give it a wide wicked stance and saying my prayers i get here in time. If i get them, gonna mount up 2 on the new rims and test fit for clearance. They are 31.6" tall and 10.6 wide. Will take before and after pics. Wish me luck thanks.

Array
    Status
    New Providence,PA
    Vehicle

Engine

4G72
    Correction 10.4 wide.

Array
    Status
    New Providence,PA
    Vehicle

Engine

4G72
    Not 27's ....17's wth am i saying with the 27's typo. Seems like im gonna be the guy to get these rims i like. Are yhete any pics orvideos of tge t bar lifting on a mighty max or dodge d 50 power ram? Im not finding and visual aids anywhere.

Array
    Status
    New Providence,PA
    Vehicle

Engine

4G72
    Not 27's ....17's wth am i saying with the 27's typo. Seems like im gonna be the guy to get these rims i like. Are there any pics or videos of the t bar lifting on a mighty max or dodge d 50 power ram? Im not finding and visual aids anywhere.

Array
    Status
    New Providence,PA
    Vehicle

Engine

4G72
    Not 27's ....17's wth am i saying with the 27's typo. Seems like im gonna be the guy to get these rims i like. Are there any pics or videos of the t bar lifting on a mighty max or dodge d 50 power ram? Im not finding and visual aids anywhere. OK...well i did the t bar crank without any trouble. Jacked front end off the floor, marked my socket to be able to count the turns, pb blastered the threads and measured before i jacked it up. Cranked them both 4 turns and didnt get much lift. Cranked a bunch more turns and measured cranked and measured, now both sides are even at about 34 inches whole lotta turns and didnt test drive it yet. Must have turned 20 turns. Do i have to cut off bump stops? I only got an i nch and 1/4 on one side and 7/8 onthe other but they were uneven side to side and now they are even Can someone please advise me if i cranked them too much? Are the bump stops limiting my amount of lift? Havent seen them yet to observe if thry are holding me back. This ole mm only has 41K original miles on it. What a sweetie.

Array
    Status
    Cant Say
    Vehicle

1987 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

Dodge V6
    I find it hard to follow because I see 4 of the same post. But i beleive the Yukon rims will fit my truck (lug pattern) so I will take a tire off the Yukon tomorrow and see if it fits (265/70/17 A/T street tire)

Array
    Status
    Cant Say
    Vehicle

1987 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

Dodge V6
    And that way you can be on your way! Welcome to the forum!!!

Array
    Status
    New Providence,PA
    Vehicle

Engine

4G72
    Great help sir. I m working on how to post and i cant edit posts till my donation clears with the leaders. Please forgive my errors at posting.
    Last edited by Cchuckster11; 03-29-2020 at 03:30 PM.

Array
    Status
    New Providence,PA
    Vehicle

Engine

4G72
    Thank you sir. Im glad to make your aquaintance and surely welcome the helping hands. You are going above and beyond duty.

Array
    Status
    Choctaw, Oklahoma
    Vehicle

1988 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

I.D.K.?
    My current set up is a 32x11.5 on a 15x10 rim. Cant remember the backspacing. I can get you that in the next couple days. I ran the torsion bars up an cut my bump stops down. Then I put a 2.5 body lift. I do not like body lifts myself,but I was in a hurry an found a really good deal on the set. The only problem I have is my driver side t-bar is stretched beyond its lifting ability. This is why I'm doing away with the while suspension. Hope this helped,I can get you the backspacing if needed

Array
    Status
    Choctaw, Oklahoma
    Vehicle

1988 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

I.D.K.?
    My bad,boss. My current rims are 15x8 -19 offset.

Array
    Status
    New Providence,PA
    Vehicle

Engine

4G72
    Alright Bud, thanks...what did you use to trim up the bumps? Could you re-index the t bars and get the lift back? Montero or upgraded t bars? I agree an sas is the baddest of them all with all kinds of options from there. Do you know what montero uca's id need to use on my gen 2 mm?