Array
    Status
    Cant Say
    Vehicle

1987 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

Dodge V6

Lift Kit for Second Gen

As most of yall already kow, I own a 1987 Dodge PR 50. Its 4x4, gonna get a Dual Hiroshima Hairdryer Dodge V6 in it (twin turbos) among other things. I would like a fun daily driver that I can take offroad and have fun with. I got the head for the 4 banger back and it was perfect, 100% 'condition' if you will. Passed the leak down test with absolutely 0 leak. That said: I have noticed that my torsion bars (beams) are turned all the way in on one side and all the way out the other, and it wouldnt sit level with a factory replacement. I would like to lift the truck 4 inches after level, so that I can fit larger wheels and tires (also going bigger brakes, possibly rear disc brakes, so I need bigger wheels). Does anyone know of a lift kit for this truck? If anyone can find one I would appreciate it, all I have been getting through google is toyota parts. Please dont give me the run around about the downsides, I didnt start this thread for debate, I just need help lifting it, I dont need help deciding if I should lift it.

That said, has anyone lifted their truck with aftermarket parts? If so what does it take to level the truck and what does it take to lift it 4 inches? Thanks! -Paul

Array
    Status
    New Zealand
    Vehicle

1981 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

Other
    https://www.ebay.com.au/b/Lift-Kits-.../bn_7019043897

can also lift space the suspension mounts but im not sure how that would change the geometry

you can use any similar polyurethane spacers for the body.

Array
    Status
    Cant Say
    Vehicle

1987 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

Dodge V6
    Didnt know Triton stuff would fit! I'll try to find the same stuff in USD and I'll order it, Thanks man!

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Mitsubishi sold these trucks under a bunch of different names _ L200, Strada, Animal, Triton, Savanna...
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function

Array
    Status
    Cant Say
    Vehicle

1987 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

Dodge V6
    Ah, I see now! I would t have thought so because it doesnt seem fitting for a dodge truck to swap out with stuff not sold in the US, but now that you mention it, it kinda makes sense.