Thread: B-Line Performance - Braided Stainless Lines for your Mighty RAM!

Array
    Status
    Nevada
    Vehicle

1991 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

6G72

Arrow B-Line Performance - Braided Stainless Lines for your Mighty RAM!

B-Line Performance is excited to announce that we now support Mitsubishi Mighty Max's, Dodge Ram 50's, and Plymouth Arrow Trucks! From early 70's rear wheel drive trucks, to the newer 2nd gen 4x4's we cover them all. We use USA made hose and assemble your lines here in the States.

Why would you need new brake lines? Rubber lines are a factory designed replacement part and many are designed to only last 7 years. Our trucks are 25 to over 40 years old and have experienced many hot/cold cycles, and various stages of exposure to the elements. This is a large safety liability. As a fellow owner of a Power Ram 50 I, as well as others, can assure you that your lines are failing, have failed, or are in the process of failing soon. Take a look at a couple of our Mighty Max lines.

Why get B-Line Performance Stainless Steel brake lines? Our low expansion Teflon (PTFE) brake hose is reinforced with a 304 stainless steel braid and coated in a wipe-clean PVC cover. Braided Stainless Steel Lines experience much less expansion than rubber, giving you more precise braking, feel, and life. The smooth-bore PTFE core is compatible with DOT 3, 4, 5 (silicone-based), and 5.1 brake fluids, as well as oil and most other fluids. We also offer multiple colors for our PVC jacket. Our quality Braided Stainless Lines are made to last much longer than rubber and have numerous attributes that performance minded individuals seek out.

Most automotive lines experience pressures between 850-1050 PSI. After assembling your custom lines. We then bench/pressure test each individual one to over 3,000 PSI. This guarantees that under day to day and extreme situations you can rest assured that your lines will perform again and again.

Visit our site at https://blineperformance.com/ and head on over the the Mitsubishi-->Trucks section to see what we have to offer. We sell complete (not pieced together) Brake Line Kits, Clutch Lines (for V6 guys), Fluids, and Tools for helping streamline your upgrade.

Now with Tax Return Season upon us, you will notice that we currently have our lines on sale! Put your orders in soon, so you don't miss out on discounted pricing. Get that firm brake pedal feel and overall better braking response. You owe it to your safety and to your truck.

As a final bonus our first 50 customers can put in for our free shipping code "earlybird" at checkout. Once used up, regular shipping pricing will apply. International purchases do not apply. For any questions please contact us at blineperformance@gmail.com

Regards,

https://blineperformance.com/
    Attached Images
    Last edited by SubGothius; 04-29-2022 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Fix pics display

Array
    Status
    Nevada
    Vehicle

1991 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

6G72
    Orders are coming in! Still have slots for free shipping for any of those sitting on the fence.

Array
    Status
    Nevada
    Vehicle

1991 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

6G72
    What stops you quicker than the Coronavirus? Braided Stainless Steel Lines from B-Line! With businesses and sporting events shutting down, why not put some time into some needed upgrades for your ride?

Array
    Status
    Nevada
    Vehicle

1991 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

6G72
    Getting a couple of sets out the door this week.

Have some time on your hands and leftover $$$ from your stimulus check coming in this week? Why not improve your Mighty Ram 50's braking and reliability in an afternoon? Our USA assembled Braided Stainless Steel Lines are the answer you've been looking for. First 50 Purchasers to use "earlybird" in checkout get free shipping!

https://blineperformance.com/

Attached Images
    Last edited by SubGothius; 04-29-2022 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Fix pics display

Array
    Status
    Nevada
    Vehicle

1990 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

Other
    Great quality product! Fits like OEM and noticeable difference. Thanks for the quick turn around.

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    ...does the free shipping count for me too?
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function

Array
    Status
    west valley, silicon valley, bay area, ca
    Vehicle

1993 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64
    Got mine in the mail today!
    Thank you for providing the support for our classic trucks.

Silver on silver
    Attached Images
    Last edited by SubGothius; 04-29-2022 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Fix pics display
    I knew daredevils and I ain't got nothin' against them, ........it's just they're all dead.

Array
    Status
    Nevada
    Vehicle

1991 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

6G72
    Quote Originally Posted by Lon Moer View Post
    Got mine in the mail today!
    Thank you for providing the support for our classic trucks.

Silver on silver
    MibishiSSBL.jpg
    Great, looks like they got there quick. You're welcome and feel free to post up pictures sometime.

Array
    Status
    Ca
    Vehicle

1993 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

4G64
    Quote Originally Posted by geezer101
    ...does the free shipping count for me too?
    ^^
    I'm Your Huckleberry gezer,
    -- I will send B-Line the $ to cover shipping --
    ???Your order date ???
    THX

Array
    Status
    New Zealand
    Vehicle

1981 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

Other
    If Aussies like us (they are usually much more strict) they won't be road legal without a compliance stamp on them

Now that I say that, I see our laws were updated a few years ago and these would probably be legal. Lol

Array
    Status
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Even with the DOT compliance stamped into the collar, they wouldn't be legal. The car would have to then go through physical testing to ensure it hasn't affected actual brake performance. We use a different method of testing high pressure hoses on vehicles that most hoses/lines wouldn't pass which is why after market braided stainless steel brake and fuel lines would get you defected (it doesn't stop car companies from getting it passed on their production vehicles though...) Luckily in my state there isn't compulsory annual vehicle inspections.
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function

Array
    Status
    Nevada
    Vehicle

1991 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

6G72
    Our lines are DOT Compliant, with all the required markings and testing completed on each individual line. Not certain how Australia views American DOT compliance though.

Array
    Status
    Ca
    Vehicle

1993 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

4G64
    ???
    geeser,
    Praying for free shipping ? Laughing at another members help ? could you post a link to Australia's American D.O.T. counterpart governing 'body'?
    Google is so...mmmm... impersonal.
    Thank You.

Array
    Status
    Ca
    Vehicle

1993 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

4G64

Last edited by claych; 04-24-2020 at 03:27 PM.

Array
    Status
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    ...I was making a joke at my own expense (or at B-Lines' if he's fronting for shipping) Shipping is a killer for Oz. Would be over $60 AUD which B-Line generously offered to split, but I don't expect anyone to go out of pocket for their efforts. As for the brake/clutch/fuel hoses we had this weird test method where the hose had to be wound 3 times around a specific diameter shaft and not show any signs of external deformation/stress or cause the hose composite to fray etc. If the non-OEM hose is manufactured by a certified manufacturer and met government regulations under their recognised compliancing then that hose would be deemed appropriate. A lot of burning hoops to jump through for the little guy which sucks as these teflon sleeved stainless braided hoses are superior to OEM.

Array
    Status
    Ca
    Vehicle

1993 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

4G64
    Humble apologies Gezer
    Quote Originally Posted by claych
    could you post a link to Australia's American D.O.T. counterpart governing 'body'?"
    Thx!!

Array
    Status
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    ^I found the regulations for global compliance re:ADR equivalent but not the hose test method. I read up on it a looong time ago and it looked like nonsense as no-one in their right mind would route a pressure hydraulic/fuel hose under those conditions...

Array
    Status
    Nevada
    Vehicle

1991 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

6G72
    Getting busy these past 2 weeks. Making our 1st Gen Mitsubishi Montero Kits today as well as clutch kits.

Still have several free shipping slots left...

Array
    Status
    Nevada
    Vehicle

1991 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

6G72
    ***Update***

We will continue the Braided Stainless Steel Brake and Clutch Line Sale Pricing through the end of Memorial Day! After that pricing will go back to normal. Big thanks to many of you who purchased kits and gave us feedback. Hopefully we can push out some more SALE priced kits before the end of the holiday for those still on the fence.

Also you can still use "earlybird" for free shipping through the Holiday.

Remember Sale Ends Monday!

B-Line

Array
    Status
    Nevada
    Vehicle

1991 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

6G72
    4th of July Sale is here! What better way to celebrate America than lines that are built here in the USA?! 15% off all brake line kits for a limited time. Use “befree2020” Coupon at checkout!

25C4A3F5-A0A2-4172-97FF-CCE2C06C14B2.jpeg