Array
    Status
    Caddo, Oklahoma
    Vehicle

1994 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64

Newbie!!!!

Hey all!!! Although this is my first thread, I am no stranger to mightyram50! Much thanks to MR50 for helping me along the way!!!! I inherited a 1994 MM from my dad who passed a few years ago and I'm in the process of rebuilding it. The drivetrain is finished and now I am looking for rims...hence my question. I have located some 16s 6x5.5 from a Toyota Tacoma. I've just finished the suspension, went back stock with a 1/2 boost on the top of front coil to get the truck level. Roadkill customs says my hubs are 108 and the Tacoma wheels are 106.1 I was wondering if there was any wiggle room? I think my MM front hubs were 94mm if I remember correctly. I'm not sure and I am looking for someone who has more experience than me!

Array
    Status
    Central Texas
    Vehicle

1992 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64
    Hello Frankfraj,

Welcome to the boards.
    I have not worked on the susspension of these Mighty trucks yet so I cannot offer much help there. Someone else on here is sure to have an answer for you on here somewhere.

Newbie does not matter as long as you want to learn. We all started this way :D

Array
    Status
    Nevada
    Vehicle

1991 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

6G72
    Welcome!

Array
    Status
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Vehicle

1980 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B
    106 wheels should fit with no issue - welcome to the forum!
    Pennyman1
    The best Dodge that Dodge never made
    Living the D-50 lifestyle since 1980

Array
    Status
    Great Falls, MT
    Vehicle

1988 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    Welcome!!!

Array
    Status
    Kailua, HI
    Vehicle

1986 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    Welcome & please post pics of any new rims... Here in Hawaii, several trucks get jacked up & have wheels that stick out almost one foot past the body work... I just wished those trucks had fender flares to catch the dirt & rocks they toss everywhere... Several compact trucks are lowered too with tiny wheels, I have no complaints there... Oh, I have one other complaint, loud stereos 'n speakers that make more noise than the Civil Defense emergency sirens (tsunami, volcano, nuke attack 'n other alerts)... They also play crappy music too, nothing I like... Thank goodness none of the members here ever do anything like that..!