Array
    Status
    Lancaster, PA
    Vehicle

1988 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G63B

HALP! Bagged and bodied build on 20s

Hey, guys! I have been building an '88 Ram 50 for a couple of years. It's bagged on the stock arms with triangulated lower arms with stock steering and drop spindles. It's traditional body dropped 2 1/4" with a side tilt bed. I built the truck to lay on a 25" tall tire.

The problem I have is now I'm trying to fit 20s, the toe is all over the place. Can anyone please send me a link or info on how people have made this work in the past?

I'm looking suggestions on wheel size, custom steering or suspension arm setups. Please HALP!!!

Array
    Status
    Cant Say
    Vehicle

1987 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

Dodge V6
    take it to an alignment shop, if its that bad. if that doesnt work i would check your tie rods, you may have some worn out tie rods. i wouldnt think this, but your knuckle housings might be loose as well. i have soon this ONCE on a bagged 36 chevy sedan converted into a truck.

or really just check for cracked/worn out suspension parts, because if pretty much anything in the suspension is worn out or broken its gonna throw it way outta wack.

Array
    Status
    Cant Say
    Vehicle

1987 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

Dodge V6
    one guy had his rims bored to 108 on a 2wd, it was supposed to be 93, and it wobbled at speed. i would check into that

Array
    Status
    New Jersey
    Vehicle

1984 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

4G37
    thanks for this post, my problem has been fixed too.