hi all new to the site and have a major problem with my mitsi… So first a little info, I own a 1992 Mitsubishi mighty max/ 2.4L gas engine/ 5rspd manual tranny. so last night on my way home from 1.5 mile work as I was roughly traveling at a merry 60 mph I started climbing the hill on my way home from work and the first thing I noticed was my exhaust was what seemed to be twice as loud and a lot deeper than normal and I was losing power. now mind you the hill I speak of is more like an ant hill with an approx long gradual grade. I take it to and from work daily with absolute ease until now. once I got it home I let it idle to get a better listen and at idle it seems to studder almost like if you were to unplug a plug wire, the extra loudness of the exhaust was still there also. I did notice a stronger smell of fuel too. at first thought I thought I might have a plug wire come loose but they were all still securewly fastened.. just thought id get a little insight before running out to the parts store and panic buy aa bunch of needless stuff. should I start with plugs and wires or what should I start with. Im not a professional but I have had thius truck long enough to know most of the time its something small and simple you should check first.. any feedback is much appreciated.