Array
    Status
    Valdosta, GA
    Vehicle

1995 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64

New Mighty Max Owner

What's up everyone?I'm Jason from the Valdosta. South GA/Florida line area.Just bought me a '95 Mighty Max 2WD 4G64 5Spd Reg. Cab SWB.Picked it up for $800 and it is a pretty solid truck with under 150k original miles. I have some ideas for it, but for now it will be fixing the little quirks it has and cosmetic issues. (I have 2 more wheels to match the front. Just need tires and to powder coat them at work.) I'm very mechanically inclined, being that I have been a GM Tech and turned wrenches for a good amount of years now, but first look under the truck and I knew I would need some guidance in the future, lol.

received_889895321382581.jpgreceived_2648993011829459.jpg

Array
    Status
    Valdosta, GA
    Vehicle

1995 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64
    Please ignore any grammatical or punctuation errors, as my phone is not being friendly today.

Array
    Status
    Denver, CO
    Vehicle

1987 Mitsubishi Pajero
    Engine

4G64
    Welcome Jason! I'm Jared and I just picked up my MM a month ago. I'm still working on all the bugs too, but it's been a blast so far! Good luck with the new ride!

Array
    Status
    Kailua, HI
    Vehicle

1986 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    Low9Life4

#9 & #4 are not very lucky numbers in Japanese culture; your new ride was made in Japan right..? Welcome & enjoy your truck...

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Hi and welcome to mightyram. Once you put aside the ECU and injection, the nuts and bolts of these trucks are easy to tackle (the ECU's are prone to developing faults from age - plenty of info on what to look for and how to fix them) The belt drive 4G6X engines are simple enough to wrench on and are pretty robust when regularly serviced. We have a section on where to start when you finally get your hands on a truck - http://www.mightyram50.net/vbulletin...and-do-it-ASAP
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function