Array
    Status
    Nevada
    Vehicle

1991 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

6G72

Joining the Team

Making it official. We're not new to these trucks as a member of our team already owns a 91 Ram 4x4 that he is actively restoring. Our B-Line team specializes in manufacturing Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines. We are working on several solution for him, but maybe at some point we can be of help to the rest of the platform as well.

Thanks again for the Add!

Array
    Status
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Vehicle

1980 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B
    Stainless lines would be great for both generations of these trucks, though the lines are similar.
    Pennyman1
    The best Dodge that Dodge never made
    Living the D-50 lifestyle since 1980

Array
    Status
    Nevada
    Vehicle

1991 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

6G72
    Yea, with most of these trucks being over 30 years old, they are substantially outside of their designed life cycle. I've only started to look into this, but it appears there are about a half a dozen part dimension changes for these trucks. Not certain if they are insignificant or not yet, hopefully not.

Is there enough interest on this platform for a group buy?

Array
    Status
    Nevada
    Vehicle

1990 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

Other
    Welcome to the group. This is great and something that I would be interested in for possibly several of mine. I hope you stick around!

Array
    Status
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Vehicle

1980 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B
    you will find the 1st gen 79-86 has one frame and body type, with 2wd and 4wd versions. The 2nd gen has 3 different body combinations, with short bed standard cab, long bed standard cab, and extended cab long bed, with both 2wd and 4wd versions. There is also the changeover from carbed to EFI that affects the fuel lines. Where in Nevada are you?
    Pennyman1
    The best Dodge that Dodge never made
    Living the D-50 lifestyle since 1980

Array
    Status
    Nevada
    Vehicle

1991 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

6G72
    Quote Originally Posted by pennyman1 View Post
    you will find the 1st gen 79-86 has one frame and body type, with 2wd and 4wd versions. The 2nd gen has 3 different body combinations, with short bed standard cab, long bed standard cab, and extended cab long bed, with both 2wd and 4wd versions. There is also the changeover from carbed to EFI that affects the fuel lines. Where in Nevada are you?
    Interesting. I will have to look into those details. Its not appearing to be as cut and dry as some other vehicles. We will also be able to make special lines with increased or decreased lengths depending on lifted or lowered trucks. We are located in Northern Nevada.