I've been trying to track down this wierd issue with my g63b. It's got a 32/36 weber installed and tuned. Timing is set to 7-8° btdc. So the issue is the truck will start no problem when it's cold. Choke is working and it will fire right up. And it will drive with no issues. The idle will steadily increase by about 100-200rpm as the truck warms up. But if you turn the truck off when it's hot it usually will not start up right away again. It will just turn over and act like it's gonna start. Sometimes it will start and idle then you touch the gas and it dies. Then magically after constantly trying to start it/getting out and checking things for 5-10 minutes it will start up and act like there isn't an issue until you turn it off again. Yesterday I got curious and unplugged the vacuum advance and the truck started right up. Then died again. So I hooked the VA up again and then it started and ran fine until I turned it off again and then same issue. Anything else to check before I buy a new dizzy?