Array
    Status
    Bloomington CA
    Vehicle

1994 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64

Hello thanks for adding me looking fwd to checking out some builds

Hello new here I have a 1994 Mitsubishi mighty max 5 speed it was my dad bought if off the lot new now its mine and I'm loving It i want to rebuild it like new currently it has 140k miles just got a fresh rebuild I want to rebuild the interior and exterior but dont know where to start I'm currently looking for door panels and handles but I have no idea where I can find/buy some OEM ones
    Attached Images

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Hi and welcome to mightyram. I think you will have some luck with new replacement door handles but complete panels might be a hard ask unless you can source them from a JY or maybe a parts wanted post on the site. These trucks were sold globally under different model names so make sure you check online for NOS or repro parts. If you can't source interior trim you can always repair what you have, use vinyl colouring spray to change mismatched door and plastic trim and make up mounts for any seat you might want to use to swap the current ones. There are some body parts that you are not going to be able to find new but they do share interchangeable mechanical parts from other Mitsubishis from the same era.
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function