Array
    Status
    Las Vegas, NV
    Vehicle

1992 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64

92 mm 4g64 rwd

Hi everyone, I'm having a huge effing problem with my uncle's MM. He bought the car from a relative and that motor broke a rod while running. Now coming from that part we found a used diff 92 MM motor. We began motor swapping and it put together, now this ISH wont start.
    New plugs, wires oil filter and oil,I'm checking the timing Mark's right now but I'm not getting anywhere. At 1st i thought it the ECU as I come from DSM 4g63t I rebuilt my 97 Talon Spyder AWD of course OBD2 saves a lot but after 2 different ecus still remains dead. Now I'm just stuck. This stupid MM runs with start fluid, I pulled the fuel line has fresh gas we installed a new FP too so definitely has fuel pressure plz any help would very well be appreciated text me inputs please 7o28o2167o text plz

Array
    Status
    Las Vegas, NV
    Vehicle

1992 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64
    New update I've check timing belt, ignition relay replaced twice, checked distributor to correct firing order...I'm soo lost still

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Hi and welcome to mightyram. I would check for injector pulses at this point. If your fuel rail is pressurising, you got spark and it's coughing when you give it a blast of starter fluid, it is going to be an electrical issue. If you are from a DSM background, you will be aware of broken/damaged engine wiring harnesses and the havoc they cause.
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function