Array
    Status
    PEI, Canada
    Vehicle

1980 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B

80 D50 Dash pad

I found a nice dashpad for my 80 D50 sport. does anybody have a diagram, or pictures as to how to remove it carefully? The cluster is long gone, the screws along underneath it and around the glove box is out. what else do I need to do to get it out?

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    The windscreen diffuser panel needs to come out (a bunch of small 8mm flare nuts - 4 of them if recall. not easy to get to as they are right up under the dash frame). Once you've removed those there are philips head screws along the edge of the dash pad which were concealed under the diffuser (these are a PITA to remove as there isn't a lot of space between the dash and the glass) If the Sport has the tilt adjustable steering column, take the column cover off and drop the column down to improve clearance. Seeming you've taken out the obvious screws and the glove box, it should be at this point ready to be pulled forward out of the dash frame and slide it out to one side.
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function